Latest Data Recovery Software Releases!
Stellar Sharepoint recovery tool to repair corrupt MDF database files
SharePoint server database is helpful to share the ideas, data management, generating customized solutions and to meet other important business needs and stores all your important documents in the form of MDF files. But sometimes it may get damaged due to the reasons like virus attack, hard drive corruption leading to bad sectors in the disk or any kind of incompatibility issues associated with the existing version of SharePoint Server. All of these reasons are responsible for the corruption of MDF database files after which you need to use Stellar Phoenix SharePoint server recovery software which is highly capable to repair the corrupt database files as well as also recovers the uploaded documents like articles, wikis, blogs etc.
Some of the exclusive features of Stellar SharePoint recovery software are as follows:
- With the help of advanced scanning techniques, carries out repair as well as recovery process of MDF files stored within Sharepoint database.
- Also gives you the option to attach the repaired MDF file to SharePoint server for easy accessibility
- Provides you search option to find out the MdF files which prove to be useful in the situations when you don't know the location of the file which you want to repair.
- Supports SharePoint Server 2007, 2010 as well as MS SqlServer 2000, 2005 and 2008
- Compaitble with Windows installed systems including Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, and 9x
- Shows you the preview of all the database items which are to be recovered before the actual recovery process takes place.
- Can be considered as a safe option as makes use of highly developed scanning mechanisms for repair and recovery of damaged mdf files
- Generates log report of each and every repair process
Thus without a wait considering the above unique features, make a try to use Stellar Phoenix SharePoint recovery tool and repair inaccessible database files easily.
User Guide: How to use Stellar SharePoint Recovery tool:
Step 1: First of all launch the application
Step 2: Now here select the 'Complete Repair' option
Step 3: The next step is to enter the Database Server name and click on OK
Step 4: In this step, Click on Scan button to start the scanning process
Step 5: File Preview is shown and then click on Repair button
Step 6: At last, file is saved at specified location.