Latest Data Recovery Software Releases!
Stellar phoenix partition manager to manage partitions safely
There is a great need to resize mac partitions due to lack of space on the hard drive. For this, Disk Utility is provided but while using this you will find that it leaves free spaces on the drive which are unusable but can be further used if converted into partitions. But the problem is that when you try to create a new partition by shifting the free spaces, you are unable to do so as Disk Utility does not support shifting of partitions. So, here Stellar Phoenix Partition Manager serves to be the useful one as it is capable to carry out almost every partitioning operations like creation,resizing, deletion, formatting, hiding etc
- Easily supports shifting of scattered free spaces to create a new partition in a safe manner.
- Also allows you to resize partitions by performing the task of adjusting as well as reorganizing the extra free space on any hard drive
- Is also capable to perform formatting of existing partitions in case you are in need to remove all your data stored on mac volume
- Gives you the option of Hide and Reveal partition so as to hide the created partitions from unauthorized users and by making use of Reveal option can be unhidden again.
- Deletion of partitions can be easily performed in order to create extra amount of free space on the hard drive. But before doing this, you must maintain an updated backup of all those data for safety
- Using stellar Partition Manager, you can also create a bootable DVD to manage partitions on the boot drive
- By using the feature of roll back, you can undo your last activity performed
- Supports Mac OS X 10.7 or later
So, to manage partitions safely by avoiding the data loss risk, you must use Stellar Phoenix Partition Manager.
User Guide: How to use Stellar phoenix partition manager
Step 1: First of all launch the application and here appears the main user interface of the tool
Step 2: Now select the boot volume of your system after which the following warning message appears on the screen
Step 3: Here, you need to mnention the name and size of the new partition which needs to be created.