Latest Data Recovery Software Releases!
Stellar hard drive clone tool for mac hard drive cloning or imaging
To prevent your important data stored on the mac hard drive from severe loss situations, there is a great need to create a clone of the entire hard drive so that you can restore your data whenever required. To do this, you can opt for Stellar hard drive clone tool.
Few situations where you need to go for mac hard drive cloning are: when you are observing hard drive crashes, if you are in need of bootable disc or want to create a complete backup of the mac hard drive. In all of these situations, you need to use stellar hard drive clone software to make an exact replicated copy of the mac logical volumes to use them in case of data loss. Some of the extra ordinary features of this stellar hard drive cloning software are:
- Especially meant to create a clone of mac volume to any other volume or drive which can be further used as a backup drive
- Also helps to generate an image of the mac volume so as to use it in data loss cases
- Gives you Restore option in order to restore entire data from the cloned hard drive
- Compatible with almost all Mac versions including 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion
- You can avail a number of cloning options including cloning of mac volume to the same or different drive, folder or to any other drives existing in the network
- With the help of mac hard drive cloning, you can create Bootable DVD and Minimal System through which you can easily access the system when Mac OS fails to boot
All these features of stellar phoenix drive clone software can be easily availed with the help of easy to use Interface which does not require much technical knowledge of users and help you to create mac hard drive image.
User Guide: How to use Stellar Hard Drive Clone tool
Step 1: First of all launch the application
Step 2: Here is the main user Interface of Hard drive clone tool.
Step 3: In this step, create clone of the mac based volume or hard drive
Step 4: Resize Volumes on Target Drive
Step 5: Now, you need to create image of mac based volume or hard drive
Step 6: At last, restore volume from Folder/Image File whenever needed