Latest Data Recovery Software Releases!
Stellar Phoenix registry cleaner manager tool to fix Windows registry related problems
While working on your Windows system, at times you may face slow performance issues that can lead to a number of serious system issues. The main reason behind this problem is the presence of invalid registry key entries in system registry and the need arises to fix windows registry immediately. Few situations when you need to use registry manager tool:
- When you are in need to delete a number of Internet cookies which is reponsible for making the PC slow and sluggish in nature.
- In the situation when useless or unnecesary files is to be removed from system so as to defragment the system
- When after uninstallation of software applications from the PC, you are in need to get rid of the shortcuts related to those uninstalled applications.
In any of the above situations, you need to opt for Stellar Phoenix registry cleaner tool which is especially meant to remove the entire invalid or corrupt registry entries existing within the Windows registry and helps you to get rid of slow system performance issues. Some of the extraordinary features of this tool are mentioned below:
- Gives you the option of 'Smart PC Care' to accomplish the task of complete removal of unnecessary files or registry entries, Internet cookies at a time
- Makes RAM optimization so as to free up its space for making use of more and more CPU resources
- The associated log report of registry cleaning process is saved at desired location for further use
- Offers you such an option to set time and date on which the registry cleaning process gets automatically started on its own
- 'Backup and Restore' feature available to backup the registry entries to be deleted during the clean-up process.
All the above features of Stellar Phoenix registry manager tool to fix Windows registry associated problems completely by involving only few steps.
User Guide: How to use Stellar Registry Manager tool
Step 1: First of all launch the application
Step 2: Now go to Smart PC Care tab and there under the Clean Up select Registry Cleaner and finally Click on Scan button to begin up the scanning process.
Step 3: During the scanning process, all the errors in Registry are displayed in a tree like sturtcure along with erroneous Keys, Values and number of errors along with scanned sections as root nodes.
Step 4: In this step you need to select the keys to repair. You can click on root node to select or deselect all keys in that node. Check All or Uncheck All button to select or unselect all the keys available in tree view.Lastly, click on Repair All button to start the registry cleaning process.
Step 5: After the completion of process, a message box indicating successful removal of registry errors is displayed.