Latest Data Recovery Software Releases!
Recover email account passwords easily
Passwords make your data secure from any unauthorized users. But in case passwords get lost either due to any reasons, you will not be able to have access to to your important data stored in the email client application and thus it becomes so important to go for mail password recovery as earlier as possible.
Situations of losing your mail password is when paper containing passwords of email account gets misplaced, when the password has been changed and then forgotten and the most common reason is when the password set to email account is not remembered. In any of these situations, resultant is lost password. So, to get them back you need to use Stellar Phoenix mail password recovery software.
- It offers you complete recovery of entire mail account passwords of email client application in a safe manner
- Along with passwords, also recovers user names as well as domain names of email accounts
- Lets you to save the recovered passwords in a separate file at any desired location specified by you.
- Works with a number of email clients including Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape Communicator, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Bulk Email Direct Sender,Eudora, Casper Spam Hunter,Fox Mail,Synovel Spicebird and many more
- Supports almost all versions of Windows OS including XP, Vista, Windows 7 as well as Windows 2003-2008 server versions
- Is available with Update wizard to help you in installing live software updates from the server in order to use latest software features
All the above discussed features of Stellar Phoenix mail password recovery6 software ensures you for safe email account password recovery regardless of the situations only in few minutes without involving much of your time and effort.
User Guide: How to use Stellar Phoenix mail password recovery tool
Step 1: First of all launch the application and the main interface looks like this:
Step 2: The next step is to select email client application from which email account passwords is to be recovered and click on 'Recover to File' button.
Step 3: Now browse to the location where the recovered data needs to be stored
Step 4: Then click on OK,the file is saved in text format.