Latest Data Recovery Software Releases!
Stellar Archive password recovery tool to recover ZIP/RAR lost passwords
TThere are many situations where you are unable to open your important ZIP or RAR files due to password loss reasons like when the password is forgotten, unable to remember the recently changed password or when that particular sheet is lost on which passwords was maintained. Any of these reasons are responsible for making ZIP or RAR files inaccessible and thus the need arises for archive password recovery.
To accomplish the task of zip archive password recovery, Stellar Phoenix has introduced a full featured software with the help of which you can easily recover your lost passwords easily with minimal effort. Some of the extraordinary features of this software are discussed as follows:
- Capable to recover passwords of RAR files (v3.x and 4.x) and ZIP files( v 8.x to 15.x) in a complete and efficient manner
- Makes use of 'Brute Force Attack' mechanism to carry out the process of password recovery and then saves the recovered one in the dictionary for future use
- Gives you the option of 'Character Set' and enhanced searching criteria to help you throughout the archive password recovery process
- Completely supports almost all versions of Windows including Server 2003, XP, and 2000 Windows 7, Vista etc
- During the process, shows a dynamic process dialog box indicating you about the time left, speed, password combination etc
- Integrated with 'Update feature' so as to update the software to latest versions automatically
- You can also set the minimum and maximum length of passwords as per your requirement in order to perform RAR archive password recovery process with ease
All these features make Stellar Phoenix Archive Password Recovery Software the best to opt for. So, just opt for this software and restore your lost or forgotten ZIP/RAR passwords completely in an efficient manner.
User Guide: How to use Stellar Archive Password Recovery tool
Step 1: First of all start Stellar Archive Password Recovery application. Here open archive(RAR/ZIP) file whose password needs to be recovered.
Step 2: In the next step, Set length(minimum and maximum length), under Mask set starting characters of the password and mask characters to replace forgot characters with'?'. You also need to define character set to select the characters you want to include in the password search and click on Start to begin password recovery process.
Step 3: After this, a dialog box comes up indicating the process start time, maximum completion time, password to open, and current speed.
Step 4: After the password recovery process is completed, recovered Archive password is displayed.