Recover Corrupt MySQL Database Easily
MySQL is a relational database management system(RDMBS) that requires a server for accessing several databases by multi-users. Some of the applications that requires use of MySQL database widely are Word Press, Joomla, Drupal, My BB, phpBB etc. It is also used extensively in the World Wide Web projects and applications such as Wikipedia, Facebook and Google. MySQL database is also used for saving several valuable data and records and like any other application, it may also experience the problem of corruption. Whenever the database gets corrupted, the stored data becomes in accessible resulting in severe loss to the users. In such scenario MySQL Recovery becomes important for recovering the data from the corrupted database.
You must be wondering about the factors resulting in the corruption of MySQL database. Lets take a look at some of the most important ones responsible for MySQL corruption.
- Improper shutdown of the MySQL server
- Virus and malware infection
- Malfunctioning of the hardware
- Damaged “ibdata” file
- Configuration related corruption, etc
Any one of the above mentioned cause is enough for severely damaging the database and making the data in accessible that is stored with the MySQL. To resolve such problem one must check the backup for restoring the database. The process of restoration is simple and can be completed instantly. However, if there is no backup, one has to look for some other alternative MySQL recovery options.
Using a third party MySQL recovery software easily restores the database and that also without overwriting the data that was originally stored in it. The tool is efficient in restoring and recovering important MySQL files such as .ibdata, .frm, .ibd, .myd, .myi of InnoDB and MyISAM engines.
Some of the features of the MySQL Recovery Software are
- It is capable of recovering and repairing corrupted MySQL tables and engines including MySQL 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x versions
- The tool is efficient for recovering many database applications like relations, tables and primary keys
- MySQL table can easily be repaired that has been created in InnoDB and MyISAM engines with the help of MySQL recovery tool
- It also repairs corrupted tables that has been created in the Linux Operating system
- It is compatible with almost every windows versions such as 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista Operating System
- 64 MB minimum (128 MB recommended) Memory
- 10 MB of free Hard Disk space