How to use Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software is advanced, safe and non-destructive data recovery software to recover lost or deleted or missing or inaccessible files and folders. It has simple but intuitive graphical interface which make easy to use this software. When you buy this then the term come that How to use Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software. This is very simple to use this software. With the use of the software you can recover lost or deleted files and folders from Physical disk, logical drives, and CD/DVD drives and from any other storage media.
Steps to use Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software are as follows:
- Launch the application.
- The user interface screen consists of menu bar, toolbar, tree structure (left pane), main area (right pane) and log window. CD/DVD drive will be visible in the tree view if it contains CD/DVD.
- The physical disk in the system consists of two or more logical drives which you may be lost due to various reasons such as a simple voltage fluctuation or a virus attack. You can recover lost physical drive and data contained in that.
- To recover lost data from physical disk-
- Double click on Physical Disk in the left pane.
- After that you get a Select Appropriate Action window
- You get the three required action to select.
- Select logical drive- standard and advanced search are available to search for all the lost logical drive in the physical disk. Discovered logical drives will appear on the tree structure. Further you can recover data from these logical drives.
- Raw data recovery- you can recover raw data from badly corrupted drive with this option. You can use this method to search for known file types or search from the selected region.
- Create image file- this method take sector by sector image of the specified region of the Physical disk or removal media. It is helpful when media has developed bad sector. You can recover data using this image file.
- To recover data from the discovered logical drive
- Double click on the Logical drive option displayed in the left pane of the interface.
- You get a dialog box with some option. According to your need perform the task.
- Similarly, lost files/folders from CD/DVD drive or other storage media can be scanned and recovered.
In this simple way you can recover your lost logical data and also the data contained in it. This is very simple to use Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software. With the help of this software you can recover data from FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 file system. If you are unknown from the file system then this software is great to use and this way you can secure you data and get back your data easily. Some tips to use this software.
- Pentium Class processor
- Windows Vista / XP / 2003 / 2000 / 9x
- 128 MB or more of RAM
- 35 MB of free space