How to use Stellar Phoenix Novell NWFS data recovery
Stellar Phoenix Novell NWFS data recovery software is the complete solution for data recovery from Novell Netware. This software is used to recover vital data from corrupt volume(s) of crashed server. It is very easy and simple to use. It is very robust for all kinds of hard drives for Novell partition and data recovery. With the use of Stellar Phoenix Novell NWFS data recovery software you can access data when the volume(s) cannot be mounted. In any case like volume (s) corrupt, volume (s) missing, deleted files, allocation errors and partition loss you can recover data to another drive. It is very simple to use. Here are some steps to recover data from Novell NetWare.
Step to recover data from a drive containing deleted file(s) or folder (s)
- Launch the application.
- Attach hard drive to which data is to recover.
- Click on the on the button on Icon Toolbar ‘select NetWare partition’.
- Then a dialog box appears which list the NetWare partition available.
- Select the partition that contains the volume from which data has to be recovered.
- Another dialog box appear
- Select the Volume containing deleted file(s) and folder (s).
- Now software scans the selected logical volume foe all the deleted file (s) or folder (s).
- A list of found file(s) or folder (s).
- Select option ‘recover deleted ‘or select the deleted file (s) and folder (s) and select the option ‘Recover selected’.
- See it is very simple. Likewise with the use of Stellar Phoenix Novell NWFS data recovery software you can -
- Double click on Physical Disk in the left pane.
- Recover missing or lost NetWare partition.
- Recover compressed file.
- Recover data to save location.
System Requirements:Stellar Phoenix Novell data recovery software will not run on under Novell NetWare server. Working machine will be used to save the data recovered from the crashed drive. You need another working Novell NetWare server preferably with the same version or a higher release and Novell client with NetWare logon configured and a separate hard disk to store recovered uncompressed data. Working machine should have some requirement
- Pentium Class processor
- Windows Vista / XP / 2003 / 2000 / 9x
- 128 MB or more of RAM
- 35 MB of free space